Data Protection & Privacy
Our data protection team is a multidisciplinary team with thorough experience in Life Sciences, employment law, corporate law, tax, e-commerce and intellectual property. We can help navigating around the pitfalls of European and Bulgarian legislation on data protection and privacy.
We advise and assist clients within all aspects of the European, Bulgarian and international data protection and privacy regarding the processing of all types of personal data, including the special protection of sensitive personal data, impact assessments, records of processing activities, data protection officers, notifications to data subjects etc.
Our areas of work include
- Notifications to and approvals from the Data Protection Agency or other relevant authorities
- Data Flow Analysis and proposals for action
- Audit reports on compliance
- Compliance related to requirements for employment contracts
- Preparation and management of ROPAs
- Preparation and amendment of internal data protection procedures and policies