We advise on a wide range of complex cases, working with both national and international clients on high-profile and strategic matters. We have gathered significant and relevant experience of acting for leading companies in the life sciences sector on regulatory issues.
We offer clients unparalleled experience in defending branded, generic and orphan medicinal products. Our experience includes State, private and administrative litigation, advice and practical assistance.
Our areas of work include
- Marketing authorization holders' matters
- Wholesalers-related transactions and regulations
- Advice and assistance regarding branded and generic medicinal products
- Regulation of Rx medicinal products
- Over-the-counter (OTC) medicinal products
- External reference pricing mechanisms
- Value-based pricing
- Representation before national and European authorities